Nels P. Noel
Attorney at Law

Either the mother or father can file a Petition to determine paternity. There are certain facts that give rise to a presumption of paternity, such as a couple being married when the child is conceived or a man who has acknowledged and assumed the role as the child's father. A presumption can be rebutted.

Custody, visitation, and child support will be set in a paternity action. Child support can be back ordered back to the date of birth.

Child Support
HomeCriminal DefenseFamily Law/DivorceEstate PlanningPersonal InjuryLegal FeesContact InformationBio